Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

JUST IN: Panic as fire guts committee room at National Assembly

0

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

A minor fire outbreak was on Friday reported in one of the committee rooms at the National Assembly complex, Abuja.

The incident occurred inside committee room 322 at the House of Representatives building.

According to reports, the fire was put out by security personnel, who were on the ground to prevent it from spreading to other offices.

The cause of the fire could not be ascertained as at the time of this report and no casualty was reported.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

You might also like

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.