Check if your phone is original
Have you ever bought a ‘brand new’ phone and after days of usage you begin to suspect it might be a fake. These type of phones are very common now in the market and most especially for popular brands.
The pain that follows when you buy a clone/fake iPhone or Samsung might be unbearable. Well in this post we are going to give you full details on how you can check if a mobile device is original or clone/fake. This tutorial is going to be for both Android and iPhone. So here we go.
How To Check If Your Android Device Is Cloned/Fake or not
- Dial *#06#
- A code should be displayed which should contain your IMEI. If the IMEI is below or exceeds 15 digits then it might be fake.
- Copy the IMEI code
- visit imei.info
- Input the code and hit CHECK
- The phone information is going to be displayed which ought to be accurate
How To Check If Your iPhone Is Cloned/Fake or not
Here is a unique step for checking the authenticity of an iPhone.
- Get the serial number of your iPhone. To get it follow this step (Go to Settings > General > About phone)
- Copy the serial number
- Visit this website (https://selfsolve.apple.com/agreementWarrantyDynamic.do)
- Paste the serial number
- If it brings an error message then the iPhone is fake.
There you have it on How To Check If Your Phone Is Cloned/Fake Or Not. I hope you found this article helpful.