Love languages to know this Valentine, according to Google
Many people turn to Google for ideas, advice, emojis, and when it comes to the matter of love, especially as Valentine’s Day draws near, to express love and affection, the Internet search giant is also not left out.
Google shared a Romance Report to give a global glimpse at how people look to say “Be Mine” in their own special way.
“What is love?” turned out to be one of the top questions people ask about love, according to Google Trends.
As Valentine’s Day nears, Google dug further into one of the other most popular questions about love since February 14 last year, and the findings are amazing.
“Search interest in “love languages” is at an all time high,” Google stated in a blog post.
Top questions related to quality time with your S.O. since the last V-Day
- How to spend quality time with your partner?
- How to set boundaries with your significant other for quality time?
- How to have more quality time with your partner?
- What does spending quality time with your other significant mean?
- What to do when your partner is touch and you are quality time?
Top searched “how to say” relationship questions
- How to say sorry to your partner?
- How to say happy birthday to an ex?
- How to say happy birthday to a loved one?
- How to say something difficult to spouse?
- How to say love you to your partner?
Top “kiss” questions worldwide, since last Valentine’s Day
- How to kiss a girl?
- How to kiss a guy?
- How to kiss someone?
- How to kiss a boy?
- How to kiss well?
Top “hug” questions worldwide, since last Valentine’s Day
- How to cuddle?
- How to hug a girl?
- How to hug?
- What is cuddling?
- How to hug a guy?
Top searched queries related to do-it-yourself and Valentines’ Day
- DIY valentine gifts for him
- DIY valentines cards
- DIY valentine decorations
- DIY valentine box
- DIY valentine gifts for her
Top searches from people looking to do a special something for their significant other
- Acts of service love language ideas for her
- Acts of service love language ideas for him
- What are acts of service?
- Examples of acts of service
- Acts of service love language long distance
Top 10 languages into which people translate that phrase “I love you”
- Simplified Chinese
When in doubt, even about love, ask Google what to do.